Don't worry if you are returning to education, we have a wide range of expert student support services to help your transition and to ensure you have a high quality, supportive learning experience.
At Northumberland College, our students can access a range of services, including academic and financial support, guidance on careers and employment, help with USCAS and university applications counselling, and pastoral care.
How can we help you?
- Specialist services and equipment, including portable loop systems, study materials in alternative formats, communicators, readers and support workers
- Special exam arrangements
- Access and mobility assistance
- Guidance through the UCAS process, including help to complete your form and personal statement
- Personal tutor/HE Academic Support Tutor
- Careers and course guidance
- Mental health and wellbeing support
Ofsted rated us OUTSTANDING for the personal development of our students.